Enabling Dimensions has always been passionate about finding solutions for people with disabilities thatimprove their quality of life. Combining this passion with a professional ethic, we have developed a portfolio of services that are a result of insights and experience gained from working closely with the individuals from the community as well as national-level associations working for people with disabilities.
A large number of people with visual disabilities in India are auditory learners, most do not know Braille. This results in poor spelling and written communication, adversely impacting their employment potential. In close consultation with blind and low vision users, we have developed an interactive eLearning product for improving English spelling.
Our experienced team of specialists works with organizations to develop accessible websites, eLearning courseware and online communications targeted at people with disabilities and elderly. We can assist organizations with:
- Accessible website design and development
- Developing alternate audio interfaces for existing or under-development websites
- Develop accessible eLearning courseware on subjects of interest for people with disabilities and the elderly
- Convert existing eLearning content into accessible e-Learning courseware
- Retrofitting current websites to make them accessible
- Accessible eCampaign design, development and implementation
- Designing and developing accessible online advocacy initiatives
- Ongoing website compliance and maintenance