Illustrator & Graphic Designer
Experience: 1-2 year of professional experience
- Knowledge of Usability Principles, HCI Principle and Gestalt Principles.
- Very good understanding of Color Theory, Design Principles, Typography and Composition.
- Very good aesthetic sense, especially keeping international sense on aesthetics and design.
- Potential to visualize, create style guides and other design specifications.
- Ability to create and understand Information Architecture, understanding hierarchy and structures of information and translate them to a wireframe/ layout.
- Creating interface designs for web-based, mobile, tablet based applications, websites and eLearning modules.
- Learning to convert functional specification brief into layouts.
- Good thinking and imaginative skills, open to using and learning new tools for design and to enhance productivity.
- Doing illustrations, good with anatomy.
Experience: 0-2 year of professional experience
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application.
- Skills and Qualifications.
- 0-2 years’ experience as a full stack web developer.
- Proficient knowledge of PHP is must.
- Familiarity with Code Ignitor, Laravel is a plus.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Good proficiency on Database MySQL, SQL is must and Mango DB will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS predecessors.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes. MySQL experience is a plus.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a salable application.
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests. Co-deception familiarity is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of GIT.
- Proficient understanding of Restful APIs.
Business Development Executive
- Bachelor’s degree a must; Post Graduate in related beneficial.
- 4-5 years of experience with a proven track record of developing and retaining business, maintaining, upgrading and seeking new clients.
- Dynamic and proactive attitude towards BD and Team Work with a passionate desire to contribute to the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills and resilience.
- Ability to assess situations and potential client thinking and take steps for a win - win.
- Experience in sourcing & managing databases and reporting.
- Ability to be a self-lead and work within a team.
- Build a database of suspects & prospects.
- Qualify prospects on the basis of Enabling Dimensions(ED)set criteria.
- Collaborate with appropriate staff within office to develop customized cultivation, solicitation and stewardship strategies for prospects.
- In consultation with the Head BD and CEO set yearly, half yearly and quarterly BD targets and define process for achieving the same.
- Independently and in consultation with Head Business Development and CEO set up BD calls and go for meetings.
- Work with the CEO to revisit the ED Sales & Marketing strategy based on experience and feedback from BD calls.
- Give feedback of BD calls to the Head Marketing and CEO on potential new products that ED can introduce.
- Prepare monthly data reports and analysis to track progress towards goals; prepare written and oral reports as needed.
- Identify for participation and support initiatives such as stakeholder/Industry events, engagement programs to promote visibility & business for ED and its leadership.
- Coordinate with other team members on related activities.
- Perform and complete additional related duties as assigned.